The search feature in ALLO provides a powerful way to search for data across all integrated platforms. Generally, you can access the search feature through the magnifier icon located in the top-right corner of your screen and through the Cockpit tab in ALLO. In the Cockpit tab, the search feature is located in the left sidebar. Additionally, you can quickly access the search feature using the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl (or Command) + K".
To make the most of ALLO's search feature, follow the below steps:
- Start by entering a relevant keyword related to the information you're seeking.
- Hit the "Return" or "Enter" key on your keyboard to start the search.
- Use the "Add filter" button to select the apps you want to include in the search results.
- You can select multiple apps at once by checking the checkboxes.
- To narrow down the search results to specific types of content within an app, click on the corresponding option text next to the checkbox. For example, if you're searching in Slack, clicking on "Slack" will display further filtering options like "messages".
To manage your filters in ALLO, follow the below instructions:
- To remove a filter, click on the cross icon on the filter token. This will remove the selected filter from your search.
- If you want to add additional filters, simply click on the "Add filter" button again. This allows you to create new filters and further refine your search criteria.
💡 Note: When you apply multiple filters in ALLO, the search results will display items that match at least one of the applied filters. This means that if an item satisfies any of the selected filters, it will be included in the search results.