In ALLO, integration is key. Instead of searching for an all-in-one solution and spending hours onboarding your team, you can integrate all the tools your team uses into ALLO. By bringing all your tools together in one place, ALLO allows you to streamline your workflows and centralize your key metrics and progress in a single dashboard. Additionally, you can easily search for information scattered across different platforms, saving you time and effort.
How to integrate ALLO with third-party apps
- Under ALLO's Activity tab, click the button "Let's integrate".
- Toggle on the third-party apps you'd like to integrate.
- Follow the pop-up instructions to sign in and grant permission for the integration.
Note: As of now, one third-party app account can only be integrated with one ALLO workspace. If you want to integrate the same account with another ALLO workspace, you must first disconnect the account from the integrated ALLO workspace.
How to disconnect integrated third-party apps
- Click on your profile towards the top-right corner.
- Select "Account settings".
- Go to the "Workspace Settings" tab on the left sidebar.
- Go to the "Integration" tab.
- Click the "Settings" button of the third-party app you'd like to disconnect.
- Click "More options" towards the button.
- Click the "Disconnect" button.
- Confirm the action by clicking the "Disconnect" button in the pop-up.