The ALLO Dashboard provides customizable widgets that allow you to gather and organize important information for yourself or your team.
By default, you have two dashboards: "Project Dashboard" and "OKR Dashboard". However, you have the flexibility to create additional custom dashboards with unique members and permissions.
In this article, we will talk about:
- How to create additional custom dashboards
- How to share your dashboards with other workspace members
- How to modify or delete a dashboard
Creating Additional Dashboards
Creating multiple dashboards enables efficient tracking of important updates and progress for different teams or projects. For instance, you can create a dedicated dashboard for the product team, invite all product team members, and configure widgets that showcase project progress and updates specific to the team. This enables seamless collaboration and real-time updates within the product team.
To create a new dashboard, follow the below steps:
- Under Cockpit, click the plus icon next to DASHBOARDS or the “Add dashboard” button.
- Give the dashboard a name and some description if needed.
- Click “Create”.
Sharing a dashboard with other members
When creating a new dashboard, it is initially visible and editable only by you. However, you can invite different workspace members and define their permissions for each dashboard. Even if you didn't create the dashboard, if you have edit permissions for it, you can also manage its members and permissions.
To add new members to the dashboard or manage permissions for existing access, follow the below steps:
- Click the "Share" button located next to the “Create widget” button.
- Select the names of the workspace members or the teams you want to share the dashboard with.
- Select the desired permission level for them and click “Add”.
- Under the “Manage permissions” section, you can modify each member’s permission for this dashboard.
💡Note: You can only share dashboards with members who are in the workspace.
Modifying or deleting a dashboard
As the owner of a dashboard, you have the ability to delete it whenever you want. However, if you are not the owner of the workspace, you cannot delete the entire workspace. Nonetheless, you can still modify the name and description of the dashboard if you have edit permission. To make changes or delete a dashboard that you have permission for, click the three-dot menu located near the top of the dashboard next to its name, and choose the action you want to take.