Allo is the team cohesion platform for the new world of hybrid work that helps distributed teams stay aligned, engaged, and supported.
In Allo, we design features that:
- Make overall goals and expectations clear and understandable, so everyone can see how their individual work contributes.
- Make individual work legible across roles, so that it’s easier for teams to celebrate and support one another.
- Make it very easy to team up on the fly and work together on shared tasks.
- Foster comradery and mutual respect.
With Allo, everyone on the team, regardless of their locations, backgrounds, and culture, can:
- Be easily aligned with the shared goals, progress, and success, and collaborate together.
- Feel connected and engaged with each other on the team without having to spend extra time and effort on building relationships.
Allo's core components walkthrough
The company dashboard allows you to get a quick overview of what's happening in the company.
My dashboard summarizes your OKRs, progress, and upcoming schedules.
The post is like the team lounge for people to connect with each other.
People's and personal pages let you get to know your teammates easier and better.
The goal-setting system in Allo where all the goals and progress are tracked as a team.
The hub that stores all the documents and collaterals the company has.
The master calendar that shows all the schedules of the company.
Online visual collaboration spaces for you to work with others more efficiently.