Follow the below steps to create new OKRs and initiatives for your company or teams.
Create a new Objective
- In the OKR tab, click the "Create OKR" button towards the top.
- Select "Blank OKR" (If you want to create OKRs from a template, please refer to the article "OKR templates").
- Enter a name, assign an owner, and add tags and descriptions for the objective.
- Click "Create objective".
Create a new Key Result
Key results need to be created under an objective.
- Under the objective that you want to create the key result, click "Add key result".
- Enter a name for the key result, and define the unit, the initial value, and the target value.
- Click "Show advanced options" to assign an owner, collaborators, the due date, tags, and descriptions for the key result.
- Click "Create Key Result".
Create a new Initiative
Initiatives need to be created under a key result.
- Click on the key result that you want to create the initiative under.
- Click "Add initiative".
- Enter a name for the initiative.
- Click "Create initiative".
Please sign in to leave a comment.