For each objective and key result, there are a couple of properties that you can set to help you track your goals and progress more thoroughly. To access the OKR details, simply click the objective or key result. To edit the OKR details, click the three-dot next to the name of the objective or key result, and select "Edit".
Learn more about OKR details below.
- Each objective can have one assigned owner. They can be either a workspace member or a team. It is usually the person or team that will be in charge of leading this objective.
- Tags can be given both a name and a color. Each objective can have multiple tags. They can be used to categorize objectives.
- Team members can enter or edit a description for each objective.
- Progress is calculated automatically based on the completion state of the key results under each objective.
- Activities are generated automatically every time there's an update or a change to a key result under an objective.
Key Result details
- Select a unit that works best to measure the key result.
Initial value & Target value
- Set values that the key result progress will be calculated based on.
- Depending on the status of the key result, it can be selected from "Not started", "Off track", "At risk", "On Track", or "Completed".
- Each key result can have one assigned owner. They can be selected from the people inside the workspace. It is usually the person that will be leading this key result and will be responsible for checking in on the progress.
- Each key result can have multiple assigned collaborators. They can be either people inside the workspace or teams. These are usually the people who will be working together on the key result, but people who are especially interested in updates on the key result can also be added as collaborators.
- Each key result can have multiple tags. They can be used to categorize key results.
- Each key result can have a due and start date. They will also be the default dates for the initiatives under this particular key result.
- Team members can enter or edit a description for each key result.
- Progress is calculated automatically based on the initial values and the new values that are entered during check-ins.
- Activities are generated automatically every time there's an update or a change to a key result or the initiatives under it.