OKR check-ins usually refer to the times when the whole company or team gets together and shares updates on the key result progress. While it is usually once a week, each organization or team can set its own frequency based on its unique needs.
In ALLO, we actually encourage you to update the key results that you're the owner of whenever there are any updates or changes so everyone can align on the progress easily.
Here's how you can update the key results:
- Click on the key result you want to update.
- Click the "Check-in" button at the top right corner.
- Enter the new status and value.
- (Optional) Type in a comment.
- Click "Update".
- After the check-in, the OKR progress will automatically be calculated.