OKR tags can be added for each objective and key result. It is particularly useful when you want to categorize them. OKR tags can be given a thumbnail, a name, and a color. Click on a tag to see only the objectives and key results that are under it. Read below to learn more about how to manage OKR tags.
Create a new tag
To create a new tag, follow the below steps:
- Under the OKR tab, click the "Add tag" button located on the left sidebar.
- Enter a name for the tag.
- Click "Create Tag".
Add or remove a tag to an objective or a key result
To add or remove a tag from an objective or key result, follow the steps below:
- Click the objective and key result from which you want to add or remove tags.
- Click the tag section located towards the top right corner.
- Check all the tags you want to add and uncheck the ones you want to remove.
Please sign in to leave a comment.