Manage workspace members
- Click the gear icon located towards the bottom of the left sidebar.
- Enter the tab "Members".
- Next to the member you want to manage, click the three-dot.
- Make them an admin, remove them as an admin, or remove them completely from the workspace.
Manage project members
- Click on the three-dot of the project
- Select "Manage members"
- Give the owner authority to another project member, or remove an external collaborator from the project.
Note 1: Each project only has one owner. Once you've given the owner authority to another project member, you will no longer be the project owner and will no longer be able to manage members of this project.
Note 2: Only project members who are not a member of the workspace can be removed from workspace projects. Workspace members are set to have full access to all projects except for private projects.
Manage canvas collaborators
There are three levels of permission for canvases, can edit, can comment, and can read. As long as you have the access to edit the canvas, you can manage the invitees of that canvas. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Inside the canvas, click the "Share" button at the top right corner
- Click "Manage Collaborators" at the bottom right
- Change the permission of other collaborators or remove them as collaborators completely by selecting from the dropdown menu next to their names
Note: The permission of the collaborator can only be changed when they are not a member of the project that the canvas is in. Project members are set to have full access to all the canvases inside the project.