Move a canvas to another project
- Inside of the Kanban or List view, click on the three-dot on the canvas card or row (right-click the canvas inside the calendar view).
- Select "Move to".
- Select the destination project you want to move the canvas to.
- (Optional) You can move the canvas from a project to inside another canvas (we call them sub-canvases). To do so, select which canvas at this point.
- Click "Move".
Move a canvas to another workspace
Because workspaces are meant to separate organizations, there is no way to easily move canvases between workspaces. However, there's a workaround by manually downloading the canvas and then restoring it.
First, you'll need to be inside the canvas you want to move, and follow the steps below:
- Click the three-dot toward the top (next to the canvas name).
- Click "Backup and Restore".
- Select "Export and backup". This will save the file locally.
- Switch workspaces to the destination workspace (Where you want the canvas to reside).
- Create a new canvas.
- Inside that canvas, click on "Backup and Restore" like in step 2.
- Select "Import and restore". You will be prompted with a file selector.
- Choose your saved canvas file.
- Click "Restore".