Allo canvases can not only be used as online whiteboards or visual documents, they can also be used as presentation slides. To start presenting the canvas as slides, click the Presentation mode (Play) icon (located in the upper left corner) to begin. Click the screen or see the left and right arrow keys located towards the bottom to proceed to the next page. Finally, use your keyboard and hit Esc to exit the presentation mode.
Presentation Mode FAQ's
- Can I turn off collaborators' cursors?
- Nope. Not at this moment.
- Can I send the canvas to someone in presentation mode?
- Not specifically, but you can send the canvas in view-only mode.
- Will GIFs play in presentation mode?
- Can I play videos in presentation mode?
- Yes. Click on the file preview to start the video.