When you're inside an Allo canvas, you can start a video chat with other collaborators who're also inside the same canvas. Simply click the video chat (Camera) icon at the bottom right to begin. To change the cameras or microphones, click the gear setting icon after the video chat starts.
Note: Be sure to allow camera and mic permissions.
Video Chat FAQs
- Is there a limit to how many users can join a call?
- Yes, the maximum number of collaborators on a single canvas video chat is fifteen.
- Can guests join a video call?
- Yes. Feel free to invite guests into a call by sending them a canvas link which is located in the top right.
- Can I screen share using Allo?
- No. Although users have found our Canvases useful enough to not need to screen share.