OKRs can be set very flexibly depending on the needs of the company or team. If you are new to the OKR system or need some inspiration for setting up the goals using the OKR module, ALLO provides a handful of OKR templates for you to kickstart and modify. Other than the templates ALLO provides, you can also create your own. In this article, we will talk about:
- How to create your own OKR templates
- How to create OKRs from templates
Create your own OKR templates
To create custom OKR templates, follow the below steps:
- From the OKR list, right-click the objective you want to create a template from.
- Select "Save as template".
- Confirm the action by clicking the button "Create template".
Create OKRs from templates
To create new OKRs from templates, follow the below steps:
- Click the "Create OKR" button towards the top.
- Select "Use a template".
- When you see a template you want to use, click "Select".
- Select as many templates as you want at once, and once you're done, click "Install".
- The templates you selected will be added to your OKR list. You can use them in their original form or modify them to your liking.